High tech flash welding machine, suitable for welding the cap to the radiator through a 300 A transformer, once welded the radiator moves to the cutting area where the welding burrs are removed.
ESSP type with aerial crane controlled by a brushless engine suitable for piking the radiator from the welding machine and taking it in the different working stations, such as:
- Lower wing grinding for the removal of casting burrs.
- First CNC unit for head roughing with burrs cutter.
- Burrs cutting group lower radiator area.
- Second CNC unit for head finishing with casting burrs cutter.
Front and back side working unit with a very thick base for avoiding vibrations during the grinding. During the grinding, the radiator is blocked and fixed, the CNC units move and grind it. On the base there is a translator that moves the radiators to the different units controlled by a brushless engine. On the front side of the group there are n. 3 special controlled units on cross bearing with axles for the working the radiator front sides, both radial and linear. This unit allows to work every radiator shape. These units are for the grinding of the radiator front side. We will use 3 abrasive clothes with different grain sizes. The first unit will have an abrasive belt with grain of 50, the second unit with grain of 60 and the third unit with grain of 80.
On the back side there are n. 2 special units on cross bearing with axles for the working the radiator back sides, both radial and linear. This unit allows to work every radiator shape. These units are for the grinding of the radiator back side. We will use 2 abrasive clothes with grain of 50-80.
Automatic radiator threading machine, as follows:
- Moving crane, it moves the radiator from a working area to another one.
- N. 4 special units for the radiators threading and refinishing, our own product. These high- tech units have precision bearings and do not have oil neither bushings, ensuring an unlimited use.
- Inside blow moulding unit for shavings removal.
- Assembly unit with n. 2 starters controlled by brushless engines.
- Niples loading and automatic seals assembly unit. This unit will assembly the seals on the niples automatically.
Tank unit automatic test to check the batteries seal of 3 to 14 elements radiators, the battery is immersed into the water and tested with a 24 bars pressure to check possible losses.